Tour of Metro District's South Complex August 18, 2016 at 10:00 am
- Robert W. Hite Treatment Facility, 6450 York Street Denver, Colorado 80229
- Completion of the $211 million South Secondary Improvements Project marks a major milestone for the Metro District. The South Complex at the Robert W. Hite Treatment Facility now functions much like the its North Complex with nearly identical effluent quality – allowing the Metro District to meet more stringent regulatory nitrogen and ammonia discharge standards.
- Personal protective equipment: safety glasses are required.
- RSVP by August 15, 2016 to JB Reyes
- Following the tour, Annual CIPCA Membership Appreciation Event: Bar-B-Que and Corn Hole! Please join us for dogs, burgers and refreshments at Rotella Park, located at 1824 Coronado Parkway
Save the Date: CIPCA Fall Conference is October 20, 2016
- Exciting New Venue! Something for everyone! Engaging smaller workshops.
- Check this website for updates.
Dental Amalgam Rule
Who We Are
The Colorado Industrial Pretreatment Coordinators Association (CIPCA) is an organization expressly for individuals who have a professional relationship within the Industrial Pretreatment profession. It acts as a forum which:
- Enables exchange of technical information regarding pretreatment regulations
- Serves as a voice for its members when representation at regulatory hearings or other meetings is necessary or desired
- Educates pretreatment members
- Aids development and progress of industrial pretreatment regulatory agencies at a local level
Executive Committee 2016
Chair: JB Reyes
Co-Chair: Eddie Trevino
Treasurer: Charity Larson
Secretary: Scott Caldwell
Issues Editor: Gwen Lawrence
Education/Training: TR Berger
Newsletter Editor: Hunter Greeno
For a current list of members, please contact us.